It’s your worst nightmare. Mold is growing in your house – in your bathrooms, under your sinks, in your bedroom because you’ve been using a diffuser… you can’t even close your eyes without seeing those black spots everywhere!
If this sounds like something that’s happening to you, we don’t mean to alarm you but things might be worse than you’re thinking.
Dangers of Mold
Mold may seem like just an ugly bit of growth in your house but the truth of the matter is that mold can have very dangerous health consequences. Mold spores can travel from wherever the mold is growing in your house and settle in your lungs, where they can then start to grow.
This can cause diseases such as tuberculosis and the like, which is not what anyone wants to deal with! Although it’s possible to cure this, you probably don’t want to deal with the hospital fees and sickness.
Although this is an extreme situation, having mold in the house can also set off allergies and it can be dangerous to pets and young children.
But It Keeps Growing!
So, you’ve already done your due diligence. You discovered the mold in your house, and you called in a professional to remove it. You thought you were done.
And yet, you went and looked into your bathroom and the mold was already starting to grow back in! Terrible.
The truth of the matter is that you dealt with the symptoms but not the root cause of the issue. Once you manage to remove the mold in your house, you need to make sure that the conditions in which it was first able to grow – e.g., having extreme amounts of moisture in a space – are removed.
You will need to find some way of filtering the moisture out from the room, whether that’s a portable dehumidifier or finding a new filtering system in your room to rid it of the moisture.
The fact of the matter is that, if you do not get rid of the root cause – the extreme moisture in one area – your mold issues will likely be a consistent issue and your health problems may begin to build.
Whatever you do, you don’t want this to happen to you, so make sure to do what you can to mitigate mold before it grows, while it’s growing, after it grows, and especially after it’s been removed.
If it’s already too late and mold has started to grow in your house, do yourself a favor and call professionals – such as us at RidAway – so that we can remove the mold from your house. Rather than live in such a detrimental area to your health, you’re going to want to make sure that you get the mold removed as quickly and safely as possible.
That’s why professionals, like us at RidAway, will come in and do a job that’ll ensure you are living in the healthiest space you can be, going forward.If you have any questions about mold, mold growth, mold removal, etc., don’t hesitate to contact us at 781-417-5832.